Pay Off Mortgage Early
How to pay off your mortgage early.
Paying your mortgage early requires dedication and proper strategic planning. There are several ways that you can pay off your mortgage sooner that the term of your contract. Most people do not know the fact that it takes 21 years to pay just half of the mortgage amount if your just pay the level monthly payment. The majority portion of your payments in early years will go to your interest and not to your principal. Please do not hesitate to contact us and set up an appointment at no cost to you on how to pay off your mortgage early with more benefits.
– Increase monthly premium
– No additional protection amount
– No additional benefits after paying off the loan
– same increased premium amount
– Additional protection funds
– additional potential supplement income after paying off the mortgage